The Irish Network is open to all. Many of our events are open to the public (as we are keen to be inclusive of all of our subscribers), it is our full members who are availing of our real benefits which include:
- Exclusive invitations to ‘Members Only Events: with speakers such as Denis O’Brien, Peter Sutherland, Mary Robinson and John Bruton. Our key speaker events are understandably popular. Only our members receive definite access to these events.
- Special Discounts given on certain Airlines, Theatre and Concerts tickets.
- Free entry to our flagship St. Patrick’s Day, Summer and Christmas parties held throughout Manhattan (there is a cover fee for non-members of $20).
- Full access to the IN-NYC database to help promote an event you are organizing, make business contacts and explore job opportunities.
- Access to career development and guidance through our Mentoring Program.
- For every charity we have supported through events, a donation to a great cause has been made on our member’s behalf. In 2010, we supported overseas charities with Concern Worldwide and Self Help Africa. In 2011 we are set to support locally with our football tournament proceeds going to sponsor sporting activities in NYC Public School 242, Mott Hall V – an underprivileged school in the Bronx.
- Monthly (3rd Thursday) networking evenings held in-between major IN-NYC events
- True participation in the dynamic community that is IN-NYC.
By becoming a member and regularly attending events you’ll interact with similar people in the Irish community in New York who have just moved to New York, have been here a number of years or are a settled seasoned New Yorker but all of whom have gone through or are going through the same NY experiences. Be it jobwise, visawise, socially, accommodation. We’re here to help in any way we can.
To become a member please click here